Not Regestered as Owner

Hi, I regestered the computer in my name,but my account; although benig admin
and the only admin on the p.c, is not regestered as owner, there is a
seperate folder called owner in the documents and settings which my frontpage
keeps saving my files to but it is not my account; is there anyway to make it
i heard there is a way thorough means of the registry editor

any help would be greatly appriciated thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about regestered owner

    I don't believe your inquiry is related to resolving
    issues with Windows XP and Printers or Faxes, do you?

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Foolishoverlord" wrote:

    | Hi, I regestered the computer in my name,but my account; although benig admin
    | and the only admin on the p.c, is not regestered as owner, there is a
    | seperate folder called owner in the documents and settings which my frontpage
    | keeps saving my files to but it is not my account; is there anyway to make it
    | i heard there is a way thorough means of the registry editor
    |
    | any help would be greatly appriciated thanks

Microsoft Windows XP