Not Regestered as Owner

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
February 11, 2005 6:53:02 PM

Hi, I regestered the computer in my name,but my account; although benig admin
and the only admin on the p.c, is not regestered as owner, there is a
seperate folder called owner in the documents and settings which my frontpage
keeps saving my files to but it is not my account; is there anyway to make it
i heard there is a way thorough means of the registry editor

any help would be greatly appriciated thanks

More about : regestered owner

Anonymous
February 12, 2005 1:13:33 AM

I don't believe your inquiry is related to resolving
issues with Windows XP and Printers or Faxes, do you?

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!