yvonne

My printer does not print anything out of Microsoft word or works, it does
not print out of notepad either. It will print a test page.

Uninstall and reinstall.....

No new drivers from HP...... installation instructions are at:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lang=en&lc=en&cc=us&docname=bpd09005&lang=en&cc=us
www.coribright.com