Data Cable for LG 8000

Dose any one have a Data cable or USB cable for the LG 8000 yet? Dose any
one have a mobile office kit for the LG 8000 yet? I have been to my local
Verizon store, called Verizon Customer service, and went to Radio Shack and
they do not have a cable or office kit for this phone yet.
6 answers Last reply
More about data cable 8000

    I been using a 6100/7000 cable on my 8000 and works fine. The 6000
    cable is keyed different but can be made to work. Cable can be had for
    as cheap as $1.00 plus shipping on ebay.

    Steve

    A lot of folks (inlcuding me) are buying ths one from ebay...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50327&item=5761696876&tc=photo#ebayphotohosting

    -Frank

    "Viper" <user@user.com> wrote in message
    > Dose any one have a Data cable or USB cable for the LG 8000 yet? Dose any
    > one have a mobile office kit for the LG 8000 yet? I have been to my local
    > Verizon store, called Verizon Customer service, and went to Radio Shack
    > and
    > they do not have a cable or office kit for this phone yet.

    Bought 1 on ebay for 9.99, with cd and drivers. However, Verizon wants
    to sell package to access pictures and data. Cable is useless
    apparently.

    --
    kayhs

    Cable is not useless, try setting it up properly to dial (#777)
    If you have the drivers set up properly and your ISP name and passward,
    it will connect. Mine works incredibly well! Now saying that,
    I should mention that I have the $15 package that you need to acces
    unlimited internet and video
    clips, however, I see no reason that you need that unless they notice
    high download usage.
    If you need the right instructions, contact me direct at ck@ckradio.net
    Good luck, Chris

    kayhs wrote:

    >Bought 1 on ebay for 9.99, with cd and drivers. However, Verizon wants
    >to sell package to access pictures and data. Cable is useless
    >apparently.

    does anyone have a clue as to how to make winfax on a laptop make the
    verizon mobile office kit dial a fax #. The phone (samsung a650) is
    recognized as a modem, but winfax won't make it dial and verizon tech
    support is useless.
    thanx,
    cdan

    --
    cdan

    If it is indeed installed properly (look in Device Manager and see), it will
    also show up in Winfax.

    It needs to be 'activated' or enabled.

    go to Tools / program setup / modems and communications devices
    Do you see the phone/modem listed? See the active check box?
    Activate it and it will test it and install it.

    If it isn't listed, you have driver issues or some other non-Winfax problem.

    "cdan" <cdan.1qulsz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > does anyone have a clue as to how to make winfax on a laptop make the
    > verizon mobile office kit dial a fax #. The phone (samsung a650) is
    > recognized as a modem, but winfax won't make it dial and verizon tech
    > support is useless.
    > thanx,
    > cdan
    >

    > --
    > cdan

Verizon LG Cable Internet Service Providers