Printer Ports

When looking through the properties of a printer I notice "DOT" in the Ports
list a few times. I have all the other ones "LPT1-2-3 and so on. Does any one
know what this is or means? I have looked on another system exactly the same
hardware and software with one difference being, I have a local printer HP
3330 All In One, and it doesn't have this.

It's an HP thing.
www.coribright.com