I have set up a limited account but my printer only works ..

After setting up the Limited account, my printer wont work there.I have to go
back to my Admin account and was hoping it was possible to share my printer
on all account on my pc. Would be glad of some advice.

Using XP home

This problem is usually seen on XP Home with Norton (Symantec) products
installed.

Go into the Control Panel, and click on Printers & Faxes..... right click on
the printer and then select the Advanced Tab. Set it to Print Direct to
Printer instead of using the Spooler. Should now work with Limited Users.
www.coribright.com

"lethal_assignation" <lethalassignation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:532AF4A9-FDBF-4E35-879F-8980E7F9F1AC@microsoft.com...
> After setting up the Limited account, my printer wont work there.I have to
> go
> back to my Admin account and was hoping it was possible to share my
> printer
> on all account on my pc. Would be glad of some advice.
>
> Using XP home

Cari your advice sorted my problem, I am so grateful to you,thank you very
much for your quick response. You've saved me many sleepless night's...
I hope maybe some day I'll be able to help some-one out...look out Mr
Microsoft...

Thanks again
lethal

PS I dont have norton but do have McAfee, maybe that causes same problems too.