Not printing print preview

February 14, 2005 4:13:04 AM

Hi when I try to print a full page as shown in print preview the print only
covers half of the A4 page, The page setup displays a full A4 page. The
printer HP deskjet 6122 is set at letter.
What am I doing wrong?
--
George

More about : printing print preview

February 15, 2005 5:49:13 AM

Try selecting "fit to page" on the Page Setup tab in your printer
preferences.

"George Longden" <GeorgeLongden@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi when I try to print a full page as shown in print preview the print
> only
> covers half of the A4 page, The page setup displays a full A4 page. The
> printer HP deskjet 6122 is set at letter.
> What am I doing wrong?
> --
> George
February 15, 2005 5:57:02 AM

is it printing the full page or only showing you the view of the print over
half the page?
could try setting it to A4?
!