Not printing print preview

Hi when I try to print a full page as shown in print preview the print only
covers half of the A4 page, The page setup displays a full A4 page. The
printer HP deskjet 6122 is set at letter.
What am I doing wrong?
--
George
2 answers Last reply

    Try selecting "fit to page" on the Page Setup tab in your printer
    preferences.

    "George Longden" <GeorgeLongden@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi when I try to print a full page as shown in print preview the print
    > only
    > covers half of the A4 page, The page setup displays a full A4 page. The
    > printer HP deskjet 6122 is set at letter.
    > What am I doing wrong?
    > --
    > George

    is it printing the full page or only showing you the view of the print over
    half the page?
    could try setting it to A4?
    "George Longden" <GeorgeLongden@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi when I try to print a full page as shown in print preview the print
    > only
    > covers half of the A4 page, The page setup displays a full A4 page. The
    > printer HP deskjet 6122 is set at letter.
    > What am I doing wrong?
    > --
    > George

Windows XP