Not printing print preview

Hi when I try to print a full page as shown in print preview the print only
covers half of the A4 page, The page setup displays a full A4 page. The
printer HP deskjet 6122 is set at letter.
What am I doing wrong?
--
George

glow

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2005

Try selecting "fit to page" on the Page Setup tab in your printer
preferences.

"George Longden" <GeorgeLongden@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi when I try to print a full page as shown in print preview the print
> only
> covers half of the A4 page, The page setup displays a full A4 page. The
> printer HP deskjet 6122 is set at letter.
> What am I doing wrong?
> --
> George

glow

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2005

is it printing the full page or only showing you the view of the print over
half the page?
could try setting it to A4?