EQ2 - Pally Subjugation

I've a lvl 40 Pally with subjugation at 97/200

What spell/combat art do pally's get to raise subjugation?

"theMonitor" <theMonitor@nothome.com> wrote in message
> I've a lvl 40 Pally with subjugation at 97/200
>
> What spell/combat art do pally's get to raise subjugation?

I guess you mean abjuration, I think your HP may do this (or is that
alteration, haven't played in months).

You can check by holding right mouse button on your spells, it should say
which type it is. Failing the HP buff any resist buff should be abjuration
(I think pala get Magic Resist at some point).

They are talking about EQ2, not EQ1. The only thing I could say to do is
to examine each and every skill and find one that uses Subjugation.

Submitted by: Vidden
This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum

"Vidden" <Vidden.1qkycm@erollisimarr-dot-com-forum.com> wrote in message

> They are talking about EQ2, not EQ1. The only thing I could say to do is
> to examine each and every skill and find one that uses Subjugation.

Hmm yes, sound similar though anyway so oh well :D /drinks more beer.

"theMonitor" <theMonitor@nothome.com> wrote in message
> I've a lvl 40 Pally with subjugation at 97/200
>
> What spell/combat art do pally's get to raise subjugation?

Subjugation is debuffs I believe.

"Ryan T" <ryan@dontemailme.ca> wrote in message
> "theMonitor" <theMonitor@nothome.com> wrote in message
>> I've a lvl 40 Pally with subjugation at 97/200
>>
>> What spell/combat art do pally's get to raise subjugation?
>>

> Subjugation is debuffs I believe.

Oops, my bad:

"This skill determines how well you use spells to command pets and control
monsters."

I know SK's get their little summoned pet thingy - don't know if pallies
have the equivalent. You might need to keep recasting your level 40 squire
flavour spell if you want to raise it ;)