How to check which application listening/using which port?

Hi.
Is there any software/tools available that would allow me to check
which port and which application is using it? Thank you.

kackson wrote:
> Hi.
> Is there any software/tools available that would allow me to check
> which port and which application is using it? Thank you.

"Active ports" from ntutility [http://www.ntutility.com/]
I don't see it on their page, but you can find it easy enough using google.

--
Super Mike
"Mi asno querría un enano y un yate, por favor."

Hello All,

Can I get the ans for this. I am also waiting for the same