trevor

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Whenever I print something and popup appears down by the
system tray stating that the document has been sent to
the printer. This will not close until I physically close
it myself. Is there a way to stop the popup ir to have it
close after the job is printed.

1. Go to Start > Settings > Printers and Faxes
2. From the Toolbar select: File > Server Properties > Advanced
3. Uncheck "Show informational notifications for local printers", click Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!