Changing fam on Armada 1520d

Hi all.
Anyone know how to open up an Armada 1520d so I can change the fan?

Regards Jonas B

I mean fan.
"Jonas Björkegren" <jonas-bjorkegren@comhem.se> skrev i meddelandet
> Hi all.
> Anyone know how to open up an Armada 1520d so I can change the fan?
>
> Regards Jonas B

Eugene

Jonas Björkegren wrote:

> Hi all.
> Anyone know how to open up an Armada 1520d so I can change the fan?
>
> Regards Jonas B
Go to he's site and look for the "maintenance and service guide" it will
list step by step. Basically remove the battery, floppy, cd, etc. Then
the three screws holding the keyboard, then lid hinge covers and the 4
hinge screws and unplug the plugs and remove the lid/display then the rest
of the screws from the bottom and separate the top and bottom case.

Thanks for your help Eugene. Even if I couldn't find the page I got it
opened with your help so thanks again.
regards Jonas B