BF3 or MW3

voiidwulf

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012
Steam is generally the cheapest unless you find an awesome sale at somewhere like GameStop. You can't get them used unfortunately due to DRM. BF3 is only $39.99 on Origin, which is pretty good.

yep i got bf3 for 22.99 and then had to pay £12 for B2K then the cheeky gits wanted me to buy it again in the premium pack... NO THANX...
get the disk and b2k and have fun... dont waste your money on premium as all its doing is devising the pc community...
or if you really much have the premium get the all in 1 pack that comes out sometime next month where you can get the game and premium for about £60 or $60 yep in the uk you have to pay 1/3 more for the same content... ripp off e.a.

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011

Premium's only geared for people who don't already own the game yet. Otherwise it's pretty plainly advertised that you're paying for B2K as well lol. Not sure if I'd consider that surreptitious. Obviously it's not worth it for anyone who owns the game and B2K. Isn't meant to be purchased by those people in the first place.