Sign in with
Your question

BF3 or MW3

Last response: in Video Games
August 24, 2012 9:53:06 PM

Hey does anyone know where i could get a cheap copy of MW3 or BF3 for my PC?

More about : bf3 mw3

August 24, 2012 10:19:40 PM

Steam?
m
l
August 25, 2012 12:36:11 AM

Steam is generally the cheapest unless you find an awesome sale at somewhere like GameStop. You can't get them used unfortunately due to DRM. BF3 is only $39.99 on Origin, which is pretty good.
m
l
Related resources
August 25, 2012 1:07:52 AM

BF3 regularly goes on sale on Amazon digital downloads, which sells you the Origin purchase code. Lowest I've seen it on sale for was about 24.99 in the past.
m
l
August 25, 2012 5:08:47 AM

I like to play battlefield 3. i have played this game free time. It is very entertaining game. so many rounds are in this game I have won all the rounds.
m
l
August 25, 2012 7:49:38 AM

yep i got bf3 for 22.99 and then had to pay £12 for B2K then the cheeky gits wanted me to buy it again in the premium pack... NO THANX...
get the disk and b2k and have fun... dont waste your money on premium as all its doing is devising the pc community...
or if you really much have the premium get the all in 1 pack that comes out sometime next month where you can get the game and premium for about £60 or $60 yep in the uk you have to pay 1/3 more for the same content... ripp off e.a.
m
l
August 25, 2012 3:16:03 PM

HEXiT said:
yep i got bf3 for 22.99 and then had to pay £12 for B2K then the cheeky gits wanted me to buy it again in the premium pack... NO THANX...
get the disk and b2k and have fun... dont waste your money on premium as all its doing is devising the pc community...
or if you really much have the premium get the all in 1 pack that comes out sometime next month where you can get the game and premium for about £60 or $60 yep in the uk you have to pay 1/3 more for the same content... ripp off e.a.

Premium's only geared for people who don't already own the game yet. Otherwise it's pretty plainly advertised that you're paying for B2K as well lol. Not sure if I'd consider that surreptitious. Obviously it's not worth it for anyone who owns the game and B2K. Isn't meant to be purchased by those people in the first place.
m
l
!