DOS print in Windows XP

I have a client using a DOS based program running on Windows XP which needs
to print to a shared printer on another XP machine. The share works fine
when printing from a Windows based program. What do I have to do to get the
shared printer working on the DOS based program?

See Bruce Sanderson's article at:
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/printfromdos.htm
--
Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
www.coribright.com