Lexmark x2250 Problem

My printer will print a document part way and then stop, and when i go to
cancel the document it stays on the document page. I have done all the
troubleshooting for it, and nothing seems to work. How can i fix it?
1 answer Last reply
More about lexmark x2250 problem

    Uninstall and reinstall correctly:

    Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
    www.coribright.com

    "Pardeeac" <Pardeeac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My printer will print a document part way and then stop, and when i go to
    > cancel the document it stays on the document page. I have done all the
    > troubleshooting for it, and nothing seems to work. How can i fix it?

Microsoft Document Lexmark Printers Windows XP