Lexmark x2250 Problem

February 18, 2005 8:29:04 PM

My printer will print a document part way and then stop, and when i go to
cancel the document it stays on the document page. I have done all the
troubleshooting for it, and nothing seems to work. How can i fix it?

More about : lexmark x2250 problem

Anonymous
February 19, 2005 4:05:45 PM

Uninstall and reinstall correctly:

Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
www.coribright.com

!