Solved

Is my internet speed for World of Warcraft ok?

I'm planning to build a pc and wanted to play WOW but I'm in a problem.Is my internet fast enough for WOW I'm from the Philippines and I used speedtest and used a server for Los Angeles and this is what came out:

Ping 214MS
Download Speed 0.45mbps
Upload Speed: 0.25 mbps can I play WOW with this speed?
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about internet speed world warcraft
  1. Best answer
    It will be hard to play with other people in large groups, You may get disconnected a lot in 25 man raids. PvP is impossible with that ping. I guess you could do leveling alone easily though.
  2. Sunius said:
    It will be hard to play with other people in large groups, You may get disconnected a lot in 25 man raids. PvP is impossible with that ping. I guess you could do leveling alone easily though.

But can I party with only 3 to 5 members?And will I have trouble going to cities where many people are there?
  3. Yes cities will most likely be very problematic. 3 - 5 man groups shouldn't be a problem. Why don't you download starter edition and check for yourself? It's free after all!

www.trywarcraft.com
  4. Sunius said:
    Yes cities will most likely be very problematic. 3 - 5 man groups shouldn't be a problem. Why don't you download starter edition and check for yourself? It's free after all!

www.trywarcraft.com

If I wanna test my speeds for world of warcraft using speedtest,Will I choose the server in the US or here in the Philippines?
  5. No idea. I'd check using the game... Game automatically picks server for you which you will have least lag.
  6. Sunius said:
    No idea. I'd check using the game... Game automatically picks server for you which you will have least lag.

If I have the US version of the game will I only play on US servers?
  7. Best answer selected by aaliyahkyla10.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming World Of Warcraft Build Internet Video Games