ARCTIC SILVER FRAUD

CALV

Distinguished
May 17, 2001
dont think this has been mentioned around here so here goes: <A HREF="http://www.arcticsilver.com/arctic_silver_fraud.htm" target="_new">arctic silver fraud</A> note its spelt without a <b>C</b>

If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?

GearJammer2513

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2002
Yeah I read that article on the AS site. Very interesting! Of course, when it comes to AS stuff, I tend to buy items that have a label on them and knew to watch out for the look alikes. (Checked the site before buy some at a local comp shop)

I doubt there aren't too many places here in the U.S. that are trying this, but now I know to keep an eye out for the fakes. Heck, I just may buy a tube of the fake stuff (pic shows $3-4 bucks a tube) and contact AS and get it exchanged for some AS3! When I bought my ASII, it was $13 bucks for the 3g tube! And it was the last one they had in the store.

Anyways, thanks for putting the notice up here on the board. Maybe it will help someone not familiar with the product avoid getting cheated and AS getting defrauded/bad reputation.

GearJammer

qlm tera'ngan!
(Translated from Klingon: Attention Earther!)

baldurga

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2002
Thanks! Probably I will never realised. People really try to make money with no limits.

DIY: read, buy, test, learn, reward yourself!

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
always someone around trying to sponge off a good name.

dont worry. ive got the real deal. nice tube of AS2 and 2 tubes of the AS epoxy :)

i must say that AS goes a long way too!
dont half a dozen reapplications sincce i got it and ive barely used squat!

<font color=red>MABACITISS</font color=red>: Movement Against Boasting About CPU Idle Temps & Idle System Stability!