VX6100 picture transfer

I have a Verizon vx6100 does any body know if the the data pilot software
works on the VX6100 to transfer pictures to a PC without being wacked .25 a
picture.
Or how what other software will work?

John DKC said the following on 3/23/2005 5:09 AM:
> I have a Verizon vx6100 does any body know if the the data pilot software
> works on the VX6100 to transfer pictures to a PC without being wacked .25 a
> picture.
> Or how what other software will work?

It works for me. I've used it a few times to transfer pics. Also
uploaded ringtones and managed the contacts list.

Kirk