VX6100 picture transfer

I have a Verizon vx6100 does any body know if the the data pilot software
works on the VX6100 to transfer pictures to a PC without being wacked .25 a
picture.
Or how what other software will work?
1 answer Last reply
More about vx6100 picture transfer

    John DKC said the following on 3/23/2005 5:09 AM:
    > I have a Verizon vx6100 does any body know if the the data pilot software
    > works on the VX6100 to transfer pictures to a PC without being wacked .25 a
    > picture.
    > Or how what other software will work?

    It works for me. I've used it a few times to transfer pics. Also
    uploaded ringtones and managed the contacts list.

    Kirk

Verizon Software Internet Service Providers