I'm trying to share a printer attached to XP, followed all the steps but I
need "Additional Drivers"- it says they are on the "Support CD" but I can't
find that CD in my bundle that came with my computer. This is what the HELP
told me to do....Any ideas as to where I can get the Additional Drivers? Ive
tried to install it on the Win200 machine but it wont work

If you share the printer with users on different hardware or different
operating systems, click Additional Drivers. Click the environment and
operating system for the other computers, and then click OK to install the
additional drivers.
Drivers for users running other versions of Windows (Windows 95, Windows 98,
or Windows NT 4.0) are located on the Support CD. Printer drivers for Windows
NT 3.1 and Windows NT 3.5 are not included.

Click OK, or, if you have installed additional drivers, click Close.

Try downloading Win9x drivers from the printer manufacturer's website.

http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Six.htm

In addition, Windows 2000 can use Windows XP drivers 99% of the time.
www.coribright.com