Just installed Service pack 2 for Windows XP. Now, I cannot print. Windows
shows the printer online and documents in queue, but they error prior to
printing. Printer is a HP6110xi. Won't print from the notepad or command
prompt either.

I'm having similar problems with HP PSC 500. The printer works fine for a
few days then all docs start getting errors. The failure started with
install of XP SP2. So far, I have not seen any updated print drivers for
this. I've tried to uninstall the printer to make sure that windows used XP
drivers when it gets detected, but this did not help either.

Hope someone gives some new advice on your request.

Michael Giroux