Pictures in download file don't show in print preview

I download a file with pictures. When I printed it the pictures were
replaced with red X's in the upper left where the picture should be.. When I
looked in print prvwiew the red X's were there instead of the pictures. How
con I print the file with the pictures?
--
StanStan
4 answers Last reply

    StanStan wrote:
    > I download a file with pictures. When I printed it the pictures were
    > replaced with red X's in the upper left where the picture should be..
    > When I looked in print prvwiew the red X's were there instead of the
    > pictures. How con I print the file with the pictures?

    Care to enlighten us exactly what this has to do with printing and/or
    faxing?!
    on salads.

    If I cannot PRINT pictures in a downloaded file I have a problem with PRINTING!

    Situation:
    1: Download file
    2: File has text and pictures .jpg
    3: I print the file
    4: The printing of the file has all the text and all the pictures are
    represented by squares with a red x in the upper left corner.
    5: PRINT preview also has the red x's

    Thus I cannot print these pictures. Need Ideas as what is wrong and how to
    get pictures to PRINT.

    "Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote:

    > StanStan wrote:
    > > I download a file with pictures. When I printed it the pictures were
    > > replaced with red X's in the upper left where the picture should be..
    > > When I looked in print preview the red X's were there instead of the
    > > pictures. How con I print the file with the pictures?
    >

    > Care to enlighten us exactly what this has to do with printing and/or
    > faxing?!
    > --
    > Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
    > on salads.

    Red X
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/IE/redx.htm

    "StanStan" <StanStan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I download a file with pictures. When I printed it the pictures
    >were
    > replaced with red X's in the upper left where the picture should
    > be.. When I
    > looked in print prvwiew the red X's were there instead of the
    > pictures. How
    > con I print the file with the pictures?
    > --
    > StanStan

    The Xs are links to pictures stored online. If you are not online,
    the pictures will not be available for viewing or printing. You
    have to save as a Web Page to get all the associated images and
    links. If you have Adobe Acrobat (not the Reader), you can save web
    pages as PDF files and get WYSIWYG viewing and printing. There are
    freeware and shareware alternatives to the full Acrobat program
    which will do the same thing.

    --
    Earl F. Parrish

Download Fax Microsoft Windows XP