Trouble Faxing

I'm using Microsoft Fax Console on Windows XP Home for the first time and I
can't send any faxes. I've tried to send a few to my eFax free number to
test the faxing. All the faxes that I try to send are stuck in the Outbox
and their status is pending. I'm wondering why I can't send. My "Fax
Printers Status" says "Online" and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about trouble faxing

    List the steps you are using to send the fax and what happens when you try.
    Verify that you are using an analog fax modem that is on the Windows XP HCL
    list and that is connected to an analog phone line.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Norma" <Norma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm using Microsoft Fax Console on Windows XP Home for the first time and
    > can't send any faxes. I've tried to send a few to my eFax free number to
    > test the faxing. All the faxes that I try to send are stuck in the Outbox
    > and their status is pending. I'm wondering why I can't send. My "Fax
    > Printers Status" says "Online" and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    >
    > Thanks!

Fax Microsoft Windows XP