Fax Console Not Responding

February 22, 2005 2:07:02 AM

I've been useing Fax Console on Window's XP reliablly for quite a while now,
however since I downloaded Win. Media Player 10 anything related to Fax
doesn't respond.
I've uninstalled then reinstalled Fax,it works until I restart my computer.
The only thing that seems to work is uninstalling Media Player 10.

Fax worked fine after installing SP2

More about : fax console responding

Anonymous
February 22, 2005 9:27:08 AM

What does happen? Does the application freeze? Any error messages?
Uninstalling Windows Media 10 restores normal function?
What is the status of the Fax Service in Administrative Tools > Services?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

!