Everytime I try to connect to it with an xp box it tells me that the
wrong print driver is installed and I need to browse for the correct
one. I tried pointing it to some print drivers but it told me that all
of them contained no information about my printer. Any suggestions?
3 answers Last reply
More about epson stylus 1500 printer driver

    Contact Epson tech support.

    Download the driver from the Epson website at www.epson.com

    www.coribright.com

    <smitty547@go.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Epson 1500 Printer that is connected to Dlink print server.
    > Everytime I try to connect to it with an xp box it tells me that the
    > wrong print driver is installed and I need to browse for the correct
    > one. I tried pointing it to some print drivers but it told me that all
    > of them contained no information about my printer. Any suggestions?

    Since the Dlink print server device does not have a print driver loaded on
    it, you are prompted to install the drivers. Verify that the location you
    are pointing at for drivers has an oemsetup.inf or other .inf in the
    directory. If you already downloaded the driver from Epson and the file
    name ends in .exe, the file needs to be run so it will extract the actual
    driver files.

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    > Download the driver from the Epson website at www.epson.com
    >
    > --
    > Cari (MS-MVP) Windows Client - Printing & Imaging
    > www.coribright.com
    >
    > <smitty547@go.com> wrote in message
    > >I have a Epson 1500 Printer that is connected to Dlink print server.
    > > Everytime I try to connect to it with an xp box it tells me that the
    > > wrong print driver is installed and I need to browse for the correct
    > > one. I tried pointing it to some print drivers but it told me that all
    > > of them contained no information about my printer. Any suggestions?

Printer Driver Epson Windows XP