access to network printer

Glen

I have a desk top computer with Windows xp professional to which is attached
a Brother HL-1440 printer. The computer plugs into the internet via dsl. I
recently set up a network to also include a lap top via Linksys wireless
adapter. I am able to get on the internet with both computers but I am not
able to access the printer from my laptop. I tried using the wizard on the
laptop but have been unsuccessful in locating the printer. I would appreciate
any suggestions.

See Ron Pacchiano's great article at:
http://www.practicallynetworked.com/qa/qa20030619.shtml
www.coribright.com

"glen" <feesimpleproperties1@hotmail.com.(donotspam)> wrote in message
>I have a desk top computer with Windows xp professional to which is
>attached
> a Brother HL-1440 printer. The computer plugs into the internet via dsl.
> recently set up a network to also include a lap top via Linksys wireless
> adapter. I am able to get on the internet with both computers but I am
> not
> able to access the printer from my laptop. I tried using the wizard on the
> laptop but have been unsuccessful in locating the printer. I would
> appreciate
> any suggestions.

Sam