Cannot Print

Just installed Service pack 2 for Windows XP. Now, I cannot print. Windows
shows the printer online and documents in queue, but they error prior to
printing.
Printer is a HP2100. Won't print from the notepad or command
prompt either.
Please mail to me: dn.anh@prudential.com.vn or dnanh2002@yahoo.com

Uninstall and reinstall the printer.
www.coribright.com

"dinh ngoc anh HP-VN" <dinh ngoc anh HP-VN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:F8F59EA3-45C2-42FB-B9CC-942991CA6F75@microsoft.com...
> Just installed Service pack 2 for Windows XP. Now, I cannot print.
> Windows
> shows the printer online and documents in queue, but they error prior to
> printing.
> Printer is a HP2100. Won't print from the notepad or command
> prompt either.
> Please mail to me: dn.anh@prudential.com.vn or dnanh2002@yahoo.com

try this;
start internet explorer, under Tools click Advanced tab, clear "enable third
party browser extensions"(restart required)box. click apply and then o.k.
If that does not work try this:
click run, type in "services.msc" then o.k. a list of services come
up, find Print spooler service and right click it and click "restart". If
that doesn't work than it is because of the service pack 2. There has been so
many complaints about service pack 2 that it is actually outrageous. Even if
you uninstall it, your programs will not work properly. I've had to completey
wipe my computer,(and friends) and reformat the drive that service pack 2 is
on. I would advice everyone not to install this update for awhile till they
get all the bugs worked out.
saw