lexmark Z43 printer

February 24, 2005 6:01:03 PM

i cannot get my printer to print any color except black. just installed new
cartridges.

More about : lexmark z43 printer

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 7:06:35 PM

Did you run a cleaning & maintenance cycle?
--
Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
www.coribright.com

"tigercat" <tigercat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i cannot get my printer to print any color except black. just installed new
> cartridges.

February 24, 2005 8:19:01 PM

yes but it is still not workng

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Did you run a cleaning & maintenance cycle?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
> www.coribright.com
>
> "tigercat" <tigercat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >i cannot get my printer to print any color except black. just installed new
> > cartridges.

Related resources
February 25, 2005 5:33:01 PM

yes i did and still not working . i think that the cartridge nozzle is clogged.

"mikey" wrote:

> did you use the properties for printer to tell it to use color.
>

> mikeyhsd@sport.rr.com
>

> "tigercat" <tigercat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1E16F40-A50B-4D09-A655-240853E60B8A@microsoft.com...
> yes but it is still not workng
>
> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
> > Did you run a cleaning & maintenance cycle?
> > --
> > Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
> > www.coribright.com
> >
> > "tigercat" <tigercat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > >i cannot get my printer to print any color except black. just installed new
> > > cartridges.

February 25, 2005 7:13:03 PM

yes it is a color cartridge . yes i did a nozzle cleaning . still no color .
so im left to believe that i need to try a new cartridge. according to the
manual's troubleshooting the cartridge is either damaged or clogged. i have
used the nozzle cleaning operation about twenty times and nothing.

"mikey" wrote:

> entirely possible the cartridge has been improperly installed.
> you first said you did the nozzle cleaning operation so it is possible.
> are you possitive you bought a COLOR cartridge.
>

> mikeyhsd@sport.rr.com
>

> "tigercat" <tigercat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7020DB9F-6361-4697-843B-13940BF8A382@microsoft.com...
> yes i did and still not working . i think that the cartridge nozzle is clogged.
>
> "mikey" wrote:
>
> > did you use the properties for printer to tell it to use color.
> >

> > mikeyhsd@sport.rr.com
> >

> > "tigercat" <tigercat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1E16F40-A50B-4D09-A655-240853E60B8A@microsoft.com...
> > yes but it is still not workng
> >
> > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
> >
> > > Did you run a cleaning & maintenance cycle?
> > > --
> > > Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing & Imaging)
> > > www.coribright.com
> > >
> > > "tigercat" <tigercat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

February 25, 2005 7:37:03 PM

there is only one way to put the cartridge into the printer. i used the
nozzle cleaning operation about 20 times in a row,the black is printing
really good now. yes it is a color cartridge, it has the three colors on it
and the right numbers to match this machine so i believe it is right.

!