How to stop fax printing 3 pages instead of 1?

February 25, 2005 1:23:41 PM

Friend has a problem with a fax form...I'm sure its easy to fix but I can't
see how.

He uses a fax form to send faxes as a Word document...
...he just opens up the form which has his name address tel nos etc on..then
types a few lines and prints off

trouble is, even though he types only a small amount of text on page one of
the form when he prints it off it shows three pages each of which has the
word Facsimile printed on the top...pages 2 and 3 - that's all there is -
blank sheets except the word Facsimile.

He knows that at time of printing he can stipulate to only print page
1...but how does he arrange for this form to be doctored so that its a one
pager and not a three pager?
Thanks
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 2:54:51 AM

No one?

"Jodie" <me@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Friend has a problem with a fax form...I'm sure its easy to fix but I
> can't see how.
>
> He uses a fax form to send faxes as a Word document...
> ..he just opens up the form which has his name address tel nos etc
> on..then types a few lines and prints off
>
> trouble is, even though he types only a small amount of text on page one
> of the form when he prints it off it shows three pages each of which has
> the word Facsimile printed on the top...pages 2 and 3 - that's all there
> is - blank sheets except the word Facsimile.
>
> He knows that at time of printing he can stipulate to only print page
> 1...but how does he arrange for this form to be doctored so that its a one
> pager and not a three pager?
> Thanks

February 26, 2005 12:51:01 PM

Did you expect an immediate reply? Check the setup of your fax program.
Are you using cover pages?

!