Intercepting Windows Printing Mechanism

Any suggestions on how I would intercept when a user decides to print and
redirect to a custom program for higher-ed project? I need the job to be
placed in a local temp area, and recognized by my custom written GUI in C++
or any other language (e.g. VB, C#, etc). Any suggestions GREATLY
appreciated.

Well,
the Aloaha PDF Suite does exactly that. It intercepts the jobs of monitored
print outs and converts them to PDF.
Maybe you can use these PDF's?

"Jeremy Noland" <JeremyNoland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Any suggestions on how I would intercept when a user decides to print and
> redirect to a custom program for higher-ed project? I need the job to be
> placed in a local temp area, and recognized by my custom written GUI in
> C++
> or any other language (e.g. VB, C#, etc). Any suggestions GREATLY
> appreciated.

I am coverting to PS for auditing reasons, any other suggestions?

>I am coverting to PS for auditing reasons, any other suggestions?

.... use PDF and give Aloaha PDF Suite a try :) (www.aloaha.com)

I will look into it. Thanks.