iNSTALLING CANON MULTIPASS C3000

Does anyone know how I can install a Canon Multipass c3000 printer on Windows
XT Home Edition? Any compatible drivers that you know of? Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about installing canon multipass c3000

    For MultiPASS C3000 Users
    http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=OSCompatibilitySupportAct&keycode=windr&fcategoryid=238&modelid=6977#C3000

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Drivers for Canon Multipass C3000" wrote:

    | Does anyone know how I can install a Canon Multipass c3000 printer on Windows
    | XT Home Edition? Any compatible drivers that you know of? Thanks!

Canon Microsoft Compatibility Windows XP