WTS 67CLR, 70RNG, 53WAR, 31BST account

Mike

Splendid

Druzzil Ro:

The 2 main characters, the 67 CLR and the 70 RNG are decked out. Both have
Time flags and most of qvic. Both have epic 1.0. They also each have the
first 4 veteren AAs, including the free rez. Not sure what else to put :p

If you have any questions, please email me. I would be more then happy to
answer them.

gets fire equipment loads fire resistance gear

FLAME on

let her rip boys!

"softlight" <deploy@sympaticonospam.ca> wrote in

> gets fire equipment loads fire resistance gear
>
> FLAME on
>
> let her rip boys!
>
> "Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> Druzzil Ro:
>>
>> The 2 main characters, the 67 CLR and the 70 RNG are decked out.
>> Both have Time flags and most of qvic. Both have epic 1.0. They
>> also each have the first 4 veteren AAs, including the free rez. Not
>> sure what else to put :p
>>
>> If you have any questions, please email me. I would be more then
>> happy to answer them.

At who, the seller, or the topposter? :b

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 34 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Treasure Hunter
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner

On 17 Jun 2005 19:12:22 GMT, Graeme Faelban
<RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote:

>"softlight" <deploy@sympaticonospam.ca> wrote in
>
>> gets fire equipment loads fire resistance gear
>>
>> FLAME on
>>
>> let her rip boys!
>>
>> "Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>> Druzzil Ro:
>>>
>>> The 2 main characters, the 67 CLR and the 70 RNG are decked out.
>>> Both have Time flags and most of qvic. Both have epic 1.0. They
>>> also each have the first 4 veteren AAs, including the free rez. Not
>>> sure what else to put :p
>>>
>>> If you have any questions, please email me. I would be more then
>>> happy to answer them.
>>

>At who, the seller, or the topposter? :b

At the cheap bastard who is offering one whole dollar for that account
=P
Hey Mike, I got a dollar for you, not a penny less. I'll even throw
in a sealed Dragon of Norrath for free for that account. ;)

"Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message

> At who, the seller, or the topposter? :b

Plenty to go around :)

--
Davian / Dearic (Bloodhoof)

"We need a new Mario game, where you rescue the princess in the first ten
minutes, and for the rest of the game you try and push down that sick feeling
in your stomach that she's "damaged goods"... When Peach asks you, in the
quiet of her mushroom castle bedroom "do you still love me?" you pretend to be
asleep. You press the A button rhythmically, to control your breath, keep it
even." - Joey Comeau on increased realism in gaming.

Graeme Faelban wrote:
> "softlight" <deploy@sympaticonospam.ca> wrote in
>
> > gets fire equipment loads fire resistance gear
> >
> > FLAME on
> >
> > let her rip boys!
> >
> > "Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> >> Druzzil Ro:
> >>
> >> The 2 main characters, the 67 CLR and the 70 RNG are decked out.
> >> Both have Time flags and most of qvic. Both have epic 1.0. They
> >> also each have the first 4 veteren AAs, including the free rez. Not
> >> sure what else to put :p
> >>
> >> If you have any questions, please email me. I would be more then
> >> happy to answer them.
> >

> At who, the seller, or the topposter? :b

Who's selling stuff? Mike hasn't said that he's selling anything - I
think he's just proud of his achievements and is bragging. :)

steve.kaye

"steve.kaye" <nospam@giddy-kippers.co.uk> wrote in

> Graeme Faelban wrote:
>> "softlight" <deploy@sympaticonospam.ca> wrote in
>>
>> > gets fire equipment loads fire resistance gear
>> >
>> > FLAME on
>> >
>> > let her rip boys!
>> >
>> > "Mike" <magma@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Not

>> At who, the seller, or the topposter? :b
>>
> Who's selling stuff? Mike hasn't said that he's selling anything - I
> think he's just proud of his achievements and is bragging. :)

Did you read the subject?

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 34 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Treasure Hunter
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner

On 20 Jun 2005 04:17:40 -0700, "steve.kaye"
<nospam@giddy-kippers.co.uk> wrote:

>Who's selling stuff? Mike hasn't said that he's selling anything - I
>think he's just proud of his achievements and is bragging. :)

Last I checked, "WTS" in the subject means "Wants To Sell"...