XP SP2 Printing wrong colors

Since I have installed XP SP2 - All the colors that are printed are incorrect.
Red is still red
Blue comes out purple
Green comes out yellow
Yellow comes out yellow
Strange but true.

Before you say it I have checked all the ink levels and they are fine Both
Black cartridge and CMY cartridge are almost full

Printer is a HP 990cxi with latest drivers installed
1 answer Last reply
More about printing wrong colors

    Have you run a cleaning and maintenance cycle recently? Have you tried
    uninstalling and reinstalling the printer?
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Stoney" <Stoney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Since I have installed XP SP2 - All the colors that are printed are
    > incorrect.
    > Red is still red
    > Blue comes out purple
    > Green comes out yellow
    > Yellow comes out yellow
    > Strange but true.
    >
    > Before you say it I have checked all the ink levels and they are fine Both
    > Black cartridge and CMY cartridge are almost full
    >
    > Printer is a HP 990cxi with latest drivers installed

Microsoft Windows XP