HP psc 750 scanner not connecting

I have a HP 735 all in one which has been working fine.
I assume that after upgrading to PS 2 I now have a problem.
The printer and copier work fine.
On attempting to scan I, get a message, scanner cannot connect to PC.
I have found reference to the problem at HP site and it redirects to MS see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;867780
can anyone direct me to the place I may access the "hotfix" referred to
please.
Regards, Bob.
1 answer Last reply
More about scanner connecting

    If it's a hotfix you must call Microsoft. They will confirm that you need
    it and you will be emailed a link to download the fix. There is no charge
    for this.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Sweet and Sour" <SweetandSour@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a HP 735 all in one which has been working fine.
    > I assume that after upgrading to PS 2 I now have a problem.
    > The printer and copier work fine.
    > On attempting to scan I, get a message, scanner cannot connect to PC.
    > I have found reference to the problem at HP site and it redirects to MS
    > see
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;867780
    > can anyone direct me to the place I may access the "hotfix" referred to
    > please.
    > Regards, Bob.

Hewlett Packard Scanners Microsoft Windows XP