Can't Print or scan - Can't add Hardware - Device Manager ..

Can't Print or scan - Can't add Hardware - Device Manager shows nothing.

I'm not sure what caused the problem but I deleted 3 trojans earlier with
Mcafee.
Tried to do system restore with no luck.

Please help!

Are the USB ports still working correctly?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"TD" <TD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can't Print or scan - Can't add Hardware - Device Manager shows nothing.
>
> I'm not sure what caused the problem but I deleted 3 trojans earlier with
> Mcafee.
> Tried to do system restore with no luck.
>
> Please help!

TRENDING THREADS