Can't Print or scan - Can't add Hardware - Device Manager ..

Can't Print or scan - Can't add Hardware - Device Manager shows nothing.

I'm not sure what caused the problem but I deleted 3 trojans earlier with
Mcafee.
Tried to do system restore with no luck.

Please help!
1 answer Last reply
More about print scan hardware device manager

    Are the USB ports still working correctly?
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "TD" <TD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can't Print or scan - Can't add Hardware - Device Manager shows nothing.
    >
    > I'm not sure what caused the problem but I deleted 3 trojans earlier with
    > Mcafee.
    > Tried to do system restore with no luck.
    >
    > Please help!

Hardware Device Manager Windows XP