Can't Print or scan - Can't add Hardware - Device Manager ..

February 28, 2005 1:47:02 AM

Can't Print or scan - Can't add Hardware - Device Manager shows nothing.

I'm not sure what caused the problem but I deleted 3 trojans earlier with
Mcafee.
Tried to do system restore with no luck.

Please help!
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 11:56:53 AM

Are the USB ports still working correctly?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging