Printer Instalation Failure Epson Stylus 740

My Epson Stylus Color 740 printer's USB cable came unplugged, after plugging
it back in it will not install. It is detected, the driver files are copied
and then I get an error message saying it couldn't be installed because there
were incorrect parameters. It worked fine before and I have tried to install
two different 740 printers with the same error message resulting. Anyone have
any suggestions?

Byte

Unplug printer. Turn computer off. Plug printer back in. Reboot.