Printer Deletion

March 1, 2005 6:48:04 PM

I have tried to delete a printer as both the user (which has all the
powers of Administrator) and as Administrator to delete a printer.

The printer does not delete.
I've tried to delete the driver and it says the driver is in use.
I've tried to delete after disabling network - same thing.

Is there a way to override and delete printer?

More about : printer deletion

March 2, 2005 3:09:03 PM

Start>Control Panel>Printer and Faxes>rightclick the printer and click Delete.

"mrpierce@optusnet.net.au.nospam" wrote:

> I have tried to delete a printer as both the user (which has all the
> powers of Administrator) and as Administrator to delete a printer.
>
> The printer does not delete.
> I've tried to delete the driver and it says the driver is in use.
> I've tried to delete after disabling network - same thing.
>
> Is there a way to override and delete printer?

Anonymous
March 2, 2005 4:41:51 PM

Delete the job waiting to be printed before deleting the printer.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

!