Using XP Pro and Office 2000.
SP2 installed.

It is taking Word approximately 3 minutes to load.
If I remove the network printer. It loads in less than 15 seconds.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Byte

Sounds to me like you've just solved your own problem. Connect the printer
after loading Word, it is taking up your system memory or having trouble
finding the drivers. Maybe a reinstall of the printer may solve this.