html printing does not work

hi,

Here one user cannot print documents which are in HTML format. So he cannot
print anything in MS Outlook and also webpages are not printable. On the
print preview everythink looks fine, but when printing an empty page is the
result.

He uses, just like many here:
- MS Windows XP service pack 2
- MS Office 97 professional including SR-2b
- MS Office Outlook 2003 including service pack 1

Maybe anybody knows why html documents cannot be printed on his machine?

Kind regards,

André Hoffman
a.hoffman@zns.s3c.nl

These articles might apply:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=271583
Web Page or E-mail Message Does Not Print or Preview Correctly in Internet
Explorer 5.5 and Outlook Express 5.5
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272518
Only the Text at the Top of the Web Page Is Printed

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

"Andre Hoffman" <Andre Hoffman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi,
>
> Here one user cannot print documents which are in HTML format. So he
cannot
> print anything in MS Outlook and also webpages are not printable. On the
> print preview everythink looks fine, but when printing an empty page is
the
> result.
>
> He uses, just like many here:
> - MS Windows XP service pack 2
> - MS Office 97 professional including SR-2b
> - MS Office Outlook 2003 including service pack 1
>
> Maybe anybody knows why html documents cannot be printed on his machine?
>
> Kind regards,
>

> André Hoffman
> a.hoffman@zns.s3c.nl

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately it didn't solve my problem.
He runs Windows XP pro SP2 and Iexplore 6 with SP2 and Office Outlook 2003
with SP1.

The automatic selection was already disabled. I set the Coding to European
(ISO) like it was at my desktop, this didn't help.

The registry setting "Use StyleSheets" was not there. I added it with value
Yes, this also did not work.

Hope you have another idea?

Kind regards,
André Hoffman