Uninstall canon multipass C70 printer

My printer Canon Multipass C70 printer doesn't work.
Uninstalling via "Control panel / Software" is not possible, following
message appears: "Can't load dll's".
How can I uninstall the printer in another way and reinstall it afterwards ?

Byte

Just go to:
Start>Control Panel>Printers and Faxes>rightclick the printer and click
Delete.
Shutdown PC. Reboot PC, and XP should find new hardware (the printer) and
ask you if you want to install it. It will either install or ask you for
the drivers
disk.