America's Choice II

Christian

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Just got my bill since changing to the AC II plan. From what I have read in
this newsgroup I thought that internet service via the Mobile Office Kit was
not included. Yet in my bill in Enhanced services: it says I have National
Enhanced Service Access. So what goes?

Christian wrote:
> Just got my bill since changing to the AC II plan. From what I have
> read in this newsgroup I thought that internet service via the Mobile
> Office Kit was not included. Yet in my bill in Enhanced services: it
> says I have National Enhanced Service Access. So what goes?

Did you just start reading this NG? There have been people claiming you
couldn't do high speed data with AC for *YEARS*.. Why would they stop when
another reason to start spouting nonsense came up? I remember using EN-MOU
to read the ng a few years back, and there were posts how it wouldn't
work/cost a fortune/the sky is falling etc back then.. PS EN-MOU was a
before NA-MOU.....