Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Guild Wars 2 preorder in game bonuses?

Last response: in Video Games
August 29, 2012 12:49:33 AM

So I just got my copy today in the mail of Guild Wars 2 that I pre ordered , and I haven't downloaded the game yet so I don't know the answer to this question but my question is, how do I receive the in game bonuses that they advertised when you pre order the game? Do you just have to log on and it's already added to your specific email that you used to register during the 3 day headstart ?

I just now entered the serial code that came in the box and it says I'm registered now, but I also registered during the 3 day head start so does that mean when I log in I will already have the bonus items in my inventory or something?

Best solution

August 29, 2012 1:48:54 AM

Every time you create a new character the in game bonuses will be automatically sent to you via ingame mail. This includes the ring, the banker and the mini etc. A couple of the items (the chalice (gives you pvp rewards) and the guild reward one) are only recieved on one character. So basically they are there the moment you log in.
August 29, 2012 1:56:00 AM

Best answer selected by bingaloman.
m
l
August 29, 2012 1:56:03 AM

axleh93 said:
Every time you create a new character the in game bonuses will be automatically sent to you via ingame mail. This includes the ring, the banker and the mini etc. A couple of the items (the chalice (gives you pvp rewards) and the guild reward one) are only recieved on one character. So basically they are there the moment you log in.

Thanks
m
l
!