Looking for a wallpaper

Major League Baseball has a thing where they send team wallpapers to phones
for just about every other single provider except for Verizon, I was
wondering if anyone knows where to get some football or baseball team logo
wallpapers.
--
Up from Third Base to Huntington
They sang another victory song...........

Thor

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2004

This guy has a good collection:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v383/CellularWallpaper/MLB/

"paul j" <redsoxnut@remove.gmail.com> wrote in message
> Major League Baseball has a thing where they send team wallpapers to
> phones
> for just about every other single provider except for Verizon, I was
> wondering if anyone knows where to get some football or baseball team logo
> wallpapers.
> --
> Up from Third Base to Huntington
> They sang another victory song...........

while you should be able to find something decent at the link Thor posted,
wallpaper is just a jpg, so you use pretty much any picture you want that
you can find on the web. You may need to trim large ones (and definitely
will want to resize huge ones) but all you need to do email it to your phone
using phonenumber@vzwpix.com.