Sign in with
Your question

Trying to find an older game.

Last response: in Video Games
August 30, 2012 3:53:16 PM

I remember when I was in elementary school, I think I was in 5th grade. They had these old macs in there and this one game I liked and played some of that they let us play fi we finished out work early and was good in class. Anyway it was a 3d game where you played as a pill bug I believe, you had a flashlight and one of the levels I can remember was you were in a bees nest and had a boss where it was the queen. Sorry for not being that descriptive but this is all I can remember from like 10-13 years ago or something. I can try but not really going on much.

More about : find older game

August 31, 2012 1:35:35 AM

I remember this game also from when I was in primary school, I believe it was called Bugdom or Bug Life. Had a lot of fun with that game, just about the only thing that got me to finish my work early haha.

(edit) I checked it was called Bugdom.
m
l
August 31, 2012 11:20:29 PM

OMGYES thats it :D D Thank you soo much lol XD it has been bothering me for like 7 years yet I never found it.
m
l
Related resources
September 5, 2012 1:38:26 AM

AlucFahhT said:
Sorry for not being that descriptive but this is all I can remember from like 10-13 years ago or something. I can try but not really going on much.

Bugdom.........youtube videos all over the place
m
l
September 5, 2012 1:40:06 AM

Maybe so, but it would be useless if I didn't know the name :D 
m
l
September 5, 2012 4:35:39 AM

there was a game i played back in elementary called "automatik" it was like some robot game, that game was awesome thinking back. im going to see if i can find it for my macbook!

thanks for reviving my memory.
m
l
!