Problem printing to shared printer using Windows XP Home

March 10, 2005 11:10:27 AM

Greetings!!!

I am connected to a domain with assorted Windows version (Win98,ME,2k,XP
Pro, & XP Home). Windows XP Home Edition could not connect to shared printer
from other PCs. I their any idea how to resolve this problem.

Thank you very much.
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 11:10:28 AM

Windows XP Home cannot truly join a domain.

To what is the printer connected.....a print server or another PC or
something else?

Is it setup using:
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging