Printer not responding

I have an HP OfficeJet G85 and it's not working at all. Well, all the
other functions work but the printing.

It was working fine last night. Today, I installed a print server and
the printer wouldn't work with it, so I uninstalled it completely
(drivers and registries too), then tried to reconnect it. Now when I
try to print, I get a "Document failed to print" error. I tried
uninstalling the drivers and deleting the printer from the PRINTERS and
FAXES folder, then reinstalling to no avail. Windows even says that the
drivers are successfully installed and everything is fine until it tries
to print the test page.

I can't figure out what settings may have changed. I'm hoping that the
print server didn't somehow mess up the printer.

--
flyrice
1 answer Last reply

    First thought:

    Do you have any restore points set under Accessories System tools
    System restore?

    If so, they would take you to a stable configuration.

    Tom
    MSMVP
    Windows Shell/User

    --
    In memoriam to a distinguished
    colleague and friend to all he knew

    "flyrice" <flyrice.1loedq@pcbanter.net> wrote in message
    :
[...]
    : --
    : flyrice

Drivers Hewlett Packard Printers Windows XP