Backup or copy Fax Console faxes

Windows XP SP2

I have a lot of faxes sitting in the Fax Console "Sent" box

How do I back them up without saving each one individually?

(I think someone told me recently, and I did it, but now I can't find them.)

Thanks.
Ken
2 answers Last reply
More about backup copy console faxes

    Highlight the first one by clicking on it, then hold down the Shift key
    and click the last one. This should highlight the entire listing. Now
    rightclick anyone of the highlighted items and click Save and that will
    save the entire listing, etc.

    "Ken Isaacson" wrote:

    > Windows XP SP2
    >
    > I have a lot of faxes sitting in the Fax Console "Sent" box
    >
    > How do I back them up without saving each one individually?
    >
    > (I think someone told me recently, and I did it, but now I can't find them.)
    >
    > Thanks.
    > Ken

    Faxes you have received are automatically archived in the Fax Console's
    Inbox and faxes you have sent are archived in the Fax Console's Sent Items
    Folder. You can easily access and save these folders from Windows Explorer.
    The default location of these folders is:

    <drive>:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows
    NT\MSFax\

    Simply copy their contents to a new location to back them up.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    "Ken Isaacson" <KJIsaacson@AllstatesWorldLegal.com> wrote in message
    > Windows XP SP2
    >
    > I have a lot of faxes sitting in the Fax Console "Sent" box
    >
    > How do I back them up without saving each one individually?
    >
    > (I think someone told me recently, and I did it, but now I can't find
    > them.)
    >
    > Thanks.
    > Ken

Consoles Fax Backup Microsoft Windows XP