Two-sided duplex printing

I am runnning Windows XP Professional (OEM).
I have become comfortable with Wordperfect 11.0.
I just installed a HP Deskjet 6540 w/duplexor and upper
tray, which is capable of manual or automatic two-sided
printing.
I set it up with WordPerfect. It did both manual and
automatic two-sided printing A-OK.
Then I tried printing envelopes from the upper tray and
using the lower envelope feed slot. I wasn't successful,
so I then tried printing two-sided documents again. It
will only print manually. I have tried every combination
of settings the manuals, and printing help suggest. I
have even tried my own settings, but no luck with
automatic two-sided printing.
I have even uninstalled and re-installed WordPerfect, no
luck.
MS Word, Notepad, and EditPad Pro work just fine with
manual and automatic two-sided printing, even after I
messed with the WordPerfect settings to print an
envelope. I checked the default printer settings and they
are as they should be.
I am sure it is a matter of selecting the correct or
deselecting the incorrect settings. Help, I really like
WordPerfect and hate to condemn it! Any suggestions will
be greatly appreciated.

Rod

Check for updates at www.corel.com

If still no change you may want to contact Corel for their assistance as it
appears to be their software which is causing the problem.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging