Unsucessful at installing fax. Have gone through control panel (add/remove
programs) and tried under "printers" - "set up faxing". The wizard says that
it was successful, but it still doesn't exist. When I go to start-all
programs-accessories-communications...the fax folder is there but it says
that it is empty. Can anyone help with this? Thanks

Byte

In the Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs>left hand side, check
Add/remove Windows Components. There you'll need to check FAX
Services and click Next. You'll need your WindowsXP installation CD to
install it. Just follow the prompts.