How do we get the Canon BJ-10sx to print from Windows XP H..

Help Help Help!
wanted some of the pros out there to tell me a way i can the Canon bj-10sx
to start printing with the WinXP home edition - have loaded the drivers from
XP which implies that it is compatible but then thats where the buck stops!
Any suggestions would really be appreciated

cheeers!
--
The World is the WEB
1 answer Last reply

    Canon BJ-10sx
    http://www.uktsupport.co.uk/canon/bj/bj10sx.htm

    "Nash" wrote:

    > Help Help Help!
    > wanted some of the pros out there to tell me a way i can the Canon bj-10sx
    > to start printing with the WinXP home edition - have loaded the drivers from
    > XP which implies that it is compatible but then thats where the buck stops!
    > Any suggestions would really be appreciated
    >
    > cheeers!
    > --
    > The World is the WEB

Canon Windows XP