How do we get the Canon BJ-10sx to print from Windows XP H..

nash

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2001

Help Help Help!
wanted some of the pros out there to tell me a way i can the Canon bj-10sx
to start printing with the WinXP home edition - have loaded the drivers from
XP which implies that it is compatible but then thats where the buck stops!
Any suggestions would really be appreciated

cheeers!
--
The World is the WEB

Byte