Printer settings for photos in Windows XP

March 11, 2005 4:29:03 PM

I have just bought a new computer with Windows XP Home. My old printer used
Windows 98. I have an Epsom Colour 760 printer. On my old computer the
printer properties box allowed me to choose photoenhance,digital camera
correction and also different modes e.g. people, nature, sepia. It also
showed the quantity of ink in the catridges. The properties box in XP does
none of the above. How do I access these in XP.
--
Howard Bartlett
Anonymous

Visit the Epson support web site and download the drivers
and software designed for Windows XP and your specific
Epson printer model number:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support

--
Carey Frisch