Printer settings for photos in Windows XP

I have just bought a new computer with Windows XP Home. My old printer used
Windows 98. I have an Epsom Colour 760 printer. On my old computer the
printer properties box allowed me to choose photoenhance,digital camera
correction and also different modes e.g. people, nature, sepia. It also
showed the quantity of ink in the catridges. The properties box in XP does
none of the above. How do I access these in XP.
--
Howard Bartlett
1 answer Last reply

    Visit the Epson support web site and download the drivers
    and software designed for Windows XP and your specific
    Epson printer model number:
    http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Bart" wrote:

    | I have just bought a new computer with Windows XP Home. My old printer used
    | Windows 98. I have an Epsom Colour 760 printer. On my old computer the
    | printer properties box allowed me to choose photoenhance,digital camera
    | correction and also different modes e.g. people, nature, sepia. It also
    | showed the quantity of ink in the catridges. The properties box in XP does
    | none of the above. How do I access these in XP.
    | --
    | Howard Bartlett

Windows XP Computers Printers