Fax to email?

I have an mfp officejet printer/fax machine. All I'm trying to do is have
any fax that comes into the machine somehow forwarded to me via email. I've
search and downloaded several pieces of software without much luck. Aisde
from using one of those services requiring a new fax number, is there any way
to accomplish this.

thanks,

Larry
2 answers Last reply
More about email

    Your question should be directed to the manufacturer of your device.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "larry" <larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have an mfp officejet printer/fax machine. All I'm trying to do is have
    > any fax that comes into the machine somehow forwarded to me via email.
    > I've
    > search and downloaded several pieces of software without much luck. Aisde
    > from using one of those services requiring a new fax number, is there any
    > way
    > to accomplish this.
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > Larry

    Aloaha FAX2Mail
    http://www.aloaha.com/software-development/articel.php

    "larry" <larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have an mfp officejet printer/fax machine. All I'm trying to do is have
    > any fax that comes into the machine somehow forwarded to me via email.
    > I've
    > search and downloaded several pieces of software without much luck. Aisde
    > from using one of those services requiring a new fax number, is there any
    > way
    > to accomplish this.
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > Larry