Fax to email?

March 12, 2005 3:47:01 AM

I have an mfp officejet printer/fax machine. All I'm trying to do is have
any fax that comes into the machine somehow forwarded to me via email. I've
search and downloaded several pieces of software without much luck. Aisde
from using one of those services requiring a new fax number, is there any way
to accomplish this.

thanks,

Larry

More about : fax email

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 11:15:14 AM

Your question should be directed to the manufacturer of your device.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"larry" <larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have an mfp officejet printer/fax machine. All I'm trying to do is have
> any fax that comes into the machine somehow forwarded to me via email.
> I've
> search and downloaded several pieces of software without much luck. Aisde
> from using one of those services requiring a new fax number, is there any
> way
> to accomplish this.
>
> thanks,
>
> Larry