Fax (installing from wizard)

I am having trouble installing the fax software as introduced in the April
edition of the Windows XP mag. Doing everything that is asked, but when open
'Control Panel' and click Add/Remove Windows Components I get an error
message thus ....Setup was unable to open information file 7
Contact your system administrator. The specific error code is 0x2 at line
2088999411.

Please can any one help.
--
Mulder says " the truth is out there". But I'll be damned if I can find it.

How was Windows XP installed on this machine and where are your installation
files?
Are you running with administrator privileges?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]