Fax (installing from wizard)

I am having trouble installing the fax software as introduced in the April
edition of the Windows XP mag. Doing everything that is asked, but when open
'Control Panel' and click Add/Remove Windows Components I get an error
message thus ....Setup was unable to open information file 7
Contact your system administrator. The specific error code is 0x2 at line
2088999411.

Please can any one help.
--
Mulder says " the truth is out there". But I'll be damned if I can find it.
1 answer Last reply

    How was Windows XP installed on this machine and where are your installation
    files?
    Are you running with administrator privileges?
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Lordsimpo" <Lordsimpo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am having trouble installing the fax software as introduced in the April
    > edition of the Windows XP mag. Doing everything that is asked, but when
    > open
    > 'Control Panel' and click Add/Remove Windows Components I get an error
    > message thus ....Setup was unable to open information file 7
    > Contact your system administrator. The specific error code is 0x2 at line
    > 2088999411.
    >
    > Please can any one help.
    > --
    > Mulder says " the truth is out there". But I'll be damned if I can find
    > it.

Fax Microsoft Windows XP